Our Kinkly Straight (blow-out) Texture is very popular for 3C-4C clients and clients that are relaxed/ transitioning. The Kinky Straight is 12A Grade Human Hair and will revert back to it's natural texture after washing.
ABOUT KINKY STRAIGHT
- 2 packs recommended for full install (175-200 itips for full head)
- 100 I-tips per pack ( equivalent to 1 bundle) 100g
- 100% Raw Human Hair
- Safe to color ( up tp color #27)
- Safe to flat iron up to 350 degrees
- Lasts up to three years with proper care
- Comes in natural brown
- True to length
Kinky Straight: Blow-out
Use a sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands. This will avoid drying out the extensions.
To avoid damaging the hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp, only wash with warm water.
Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times. While wet, add sulfate-free Conditioner and brush into hair extensions. This will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
Rinse with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse. it will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
- Do treat like your natural hair
- Don't tug or brush rough
- Do hold at the roots when brushing
- Do deep condition
- Do co-wash
- Do oil scalp & and use Naturalista approved hair products
- Don’t wear tight ponytails
- Do wear scarf/ bonnet every night
- Do properly detangle to avoid matting ( hold roots & detangle from ends to root)
- Do avoid products with Keratin
- Do section properly and hold roots when blow drying
- Do use heat protection spray when blow drying and flat ironing
- Do use comb attachment when blow drying or brush
- Do take your time when styling and detangling
- Do use sulfate Free shampoo
- Don’t apply excessive heat multiple times a week
- Do get maintenance (tightening) every 4 weeks to avoid matting and breaking. This also ensures your hair will grow during the install and will last longer.