Our Raw Loose Curly Texture is very popular for for Microlinks.
ABOUT RAW LOOSE CURLY
- 2 Bundles Recommeded for Microlinks
- 3-4 Bundles recommeded for Sew-in Weave
- 100% Raw Indian Human Hair
- Reverts back to true texture after washing (Curl pattern may loosen over time)
- Safe to color (up to color #27)
- Safe to flat iron up to 450 degrees
- Lasts up to three years with proper care
- Comes in natural brown (1b/2)
- True to length
Raw loose Curly
- Use a sulfate free shampoo. Sulfate strips hair of natural oils, as there is no direct supply of nutrients from your scalp into the extension strands. This will avoid drying out the extensions.
- To avoid damaging the hair extensions, the cuticles and your scalp, only wash with warm water.
- Wash the hair gently in a downward motion with your palms, do not scrub or bunch the hair together as this will cause open cuticles to rub against each other causing friction.
- Rinse between each wash, and wash only 1-2 times. While wet, add sulfate-free Conditioner and brush into hair extensions. This will penetrate the cuticles and add moisture to hair extensions.
- Rinse with cold water, this is known as an Arctic Rinse. it will close the cuticles to lock the moisture and nutrients from the oil in, leaving you with nutrient rich hair extensions.
- Lastly, air-dry.